Updated COVID-19 Measures and Expectations
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
Here at Deer Creek we have created a culture of safety. Our staff are committed to providing excellent customer service while keeping the safety of our guests and teammates front and centre. Based on current restrictions, we can host one, 50 guest event which would include indoor receptions as well as outdoor wedding ceremonies.
WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE:
- • At the start of each shift, all employees will complete our COVID-19 screening questionnaire which will include a temperature check.
• All employees will be wearing a face mask in public areas and when 6ft of distance is not manageable in non-public areas.
• Service and Kitchen staff will be scheduled and provided work assignments strategically to reduce their contact with one another.
- • Increased cleaning and disinfectant protocols of all high traffic and frequently touched areas.
- • Hand sanitizer will be available to guests at all entrances and common areas.
- • Additional signage and floor markers have been added to aid in physical distancing measures throughout the facility.
- • Washroom facilities include sensor-controlled toilets, faucets, soap dispenser and hand dryers.
- • No access will be provided to our bridal suites.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- • All guests are required to wear a face mask while inside Deer Creek. The face mask can only be removed once seated at the table and enjoying food and beverage.
- • Guest tables will be organized by social circle and tables will be spaced 6ft apart. If seating is by social circle’s is not possible, then we can have 2 guests per round table.
- • Guests must maintain 6ft of physical distance from those not within their social circle. Mingling in groups outside their social circle is prohibited.
- • Event & Wedding Organizers must provide a guest list that includes contact information, 48 hours before the event.
- • Every person will be screened by our greeters before entering the parking lot. Guests will be asked if they have travelled, have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and/or are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19. If the guest answers yes to any of these questions, they will not be able to attend the event.
- • Dancing is not allowed except one first dance by the Bride & Groom or a Special Parent Dance.